Just Listed highlights Capitol Hill properties that are new on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Tom Faison of ReMax Allegiance at Eastern Market.
Townhouse inventory is inching up, but sellers still rule. Out of roughly 178 homes listed in Capitol Hill extended this year, only 50 have not sold.
Within Capitol Hill proper, only 15 homes are available out of 57 listed this year, but don’t let that number fool you, five of those have just been listed in the past few days.
I’ve walked through all of these; some will sell fast and others are just fascinating.
Speaking of close in:
- 608 A St. NE. (Under contract/some sneaky devil/open house cancelled). $1.535 million. Over 2,000 square feet on two floors, plus a massive basement and garage
- 603 A St. SE. Open Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 p.m. $918,000. 2 BR/1.5 BA up, legal 1 BR apartment down. Four-star block
Just east of Eastern Market:
- 528 13th St. SE. Open Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 p.m. $898,000. Massive 2 BR (2 suites), plus office, family room, great yard and parking
Close in/Lincoln Park:
- 1351 A St. NE. Open Sunday, 1-3 p.m. $965,000. 3 BR/1 BA up, in-law apartment below, garage. Airy
- 1234 C St. NE. Open Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 p.m. $938,500, 3 BR/1.5 BA up, in-law suite below, garage, sleek
Two pop-ups — you tell me:
- 447 Tennessee Ave. NE. Open Sunday, 1-4 p.m. $947,000, 4 BR/3.5 BA, worth a look even if you’re not cool enough to handle living in it
- 316 Kentucky Ave. SE. Open Sunday, 1-4 pm. $1,050 million, 4 BR/3.5 BA, tripped on the stairs walking in, but it got better …
The views and opinions expressed in the column are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of HillNow.com.