Free boot camp, yoga and Zumba classes will be held almost every day this summer in two parks in Navy Yard.
Canal Park and Yards Park will host several morning and evening workouts from May 19 to Sept. 12, according to the Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District.
On select Sundays — June 21, July 19 and Aug. 16 — DCBFIT will have a family workout in Canal Park.
Here’s the full workout schedule:
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.: High-energy class in Canal Park.
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m.: Vinyasa yoga in Yards Park.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 a.m.: Yoga class in Canal Park.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.: High-energy class in Yards Park.
- Thursdays at 7 p.m.: Zumba in Yards Park.
- Fridays at 6:30 a.m.: High-energy class in Yards Park.
- Saturdays at 8:30 a.m.: Boot camp in Yards Park.
- Third Sunday of each month (June 21, July 19 and Aug. 16) at 1:30 p.m.: Family fitness in Canal Park.
Photo via Capitol Riverfront BID