Just Listed highlights Capitol Hill properties that are new on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Tom Faison of ReMax Allegiance at Eastern Market.
Of the 18 homes listed for sale last week in Capitol Hill extended, only five are under contract. That’s pretty fast action … in Cleveland, and below par for D.C.
The 13 remaining now have these new listings, plus others to compete with.
Open this weekend:
- 225 18th St. SE — 3BR/2.5 BA plus garage. $868,500. Open Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 p.m.
- 1014 Constitution Ave. NE — 3 BR/2.5 BA. $1,049,000. Open Sunday, 1-3 p.m.
- 917 G St. SE — 2BR/1.5 BA. $749,000. Open Sunday, 1-4 p.m.
- 707 East Capitol St. SE — 4BR/3BA. $1,599,000. Open Sunday, 12-2 p.m.
- 305 10th St. NE — 2BR/2.5BA. $749,000. Open Sunday, 1-3 p.m.
- 1312 Emerald St. NE — 3BR/1.5BA. $689,000. Open Sunday, 1-4 p.m.
The views and opinions expressed in the column are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of HillNow.com.