The NoMa Business Improvement District last week helped launch “Lunch Box,” which it bills as the District’s “first and only lunchtime food truck pod.” The space at 1st and N streets NE is slated to have food trucks, games and picnic tables available every weekday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. until Oct. 30.
On Wednesdays at noon until Oct. 28, Lunch Box also is scheduled to host musical acts, including:
- Rew Smith, playing rock music this Wednesday.
- Tony M, playing acoustic rock music Oct. 7.
- Darcy Dawn, playing pop-rock music Oct. 14.
- Jason Masi, playing acoustic soul music Oct. 21.
- Levi Stephens playing soul and rhythm and blues music Oct. 28.
Image via Twitter/NoMa BID