Winter Restaurant Week got off to a snowy start yesterday, with multiple restaurants unable to open or serve full menus. Though most restaurants have reopened, the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington decided to extend Restaurant Week to Wednesday, Feb. 3.
More than 200 eateries throughout the D.C. area will be offering special fixed-price menus, offering multi-course lunches for $22 and dinners for $35.
The dinner menu at Bistro Cacao (320 Massachusetts Ave. NE) includes a pheasant pate, pistachio crusted mahi mahi and a creme brulee trio. In Navy Yard, Osteria Morini’s dinner menu features kale and bean soup, tomato braised pork belly and a passion fruit tart.
Here is the list of all participating restaurants in the Capitol Hill area:
- Ambar (523 8th St. SE)
- Art and Soul (415 New Jersey Ave. NW)
- Article One (400 New Jersey Ave. NW)
- Belga Cafe (514 8th St. SE)
Bistro Bis (15 E St. NW)
- Bistro Cacao (320 Massachusetts Ave. NE)
- Cafe Berlin (322 Massachusetts Ave. NE)
- Charlie Palmer Steak (101 Constitution Ave. NW)
- Lavagna (539 8th St. SE)
- Monocle on Capitol Hill (107 D St. NE)
- Romeo and Juliet (301 Massachusetts Ave. NE)
- Sonoma (223 Pennsylvania Ave. SE)
- Stanton and Greene (319 Pennsylvania Ave. SE)
- Driftwood Kitchen (400 H St. NE)
- Ten01 (1001 H St. NE)
- Agua 301 (301 Water St. SE)
- Arsenal at Bluejacket (300 Tingey St. SE)
- Osteria Morini (301 Water St. SE)
- Odyssey Cruises (600 Water St. SW)
Photo via Facebook/ Bistro Cacao