Where to Stock Up on Snacks for the Super Bowl in the Capitol Hill Area
The Super Bowl is this Sunday, and while some people tune in for the game and some for the commercials, the real star of any Super Bowl party is the snacks. Chips and salsa may cut it on any other Sunday, but the Super Bowl calls for some super snacks.
Many restaurants in the Capitol Hill area are making it easier to improve your party’s snack selection by offering party food you can pre-order before the game. Here’s where to get your game day grub in the Capitol Hill area:
- The Pretzel Bakery at 340 15th St. SE offers sweet and savory pretzels that can be ordered online. Just act quickly if you want your pretzels in time for the game, as the eatery has already received many orders.
- The Liberty Tree at 1016 H St. NE is offering $10 off any $50 delivery order on Sunday if you use the delivery app Caviar
- Navy Yard’s Osteria Morini at 301 Water St. SE offers Italian snacks that can be ordered by calling 202-484-0660 or emailing [email protected]
- Willie’s Brew & Que at 300 Tingey St. SE have multiple Super Bowl specials including a platter with wings, pulled pork, chicken, ribs and sides. Orders can be placed by calling 202-651-6375
- Taylor Gourmet at 1116 H St. NE has 3-foot subs to feed about 15 people. Orders must be placed online or over the phone by Friday.
- You can surprise guests expecting wings and pizza with Ramen and bao buns from Maketto at 1351 H St. NE. Orders can be placed online.
Photo via Twitter/ Osteria Morini, D.C.