Yesterday we told you where to pick up the best snacks for your Super Bowl party. But for those who aren’t hosting their own parties, there are also restaurants and bars across the Capitol Hill area holding viewing parties for the big game. Here’s our guide to Super Bowl parties in the area:
- Represent your team with Panthers and Broncos themed drinks at Union Pub at 201 Massachusetts Ave. NE
- Sticky Rice at 1224 H St. NE will have free Pabst Blue Ribbon from kickoff until the first score
- Driftwood Kitchen at 400 H St. NE has food and drink specials planned from 6-10 p.m.
- Tickets are available online for an open bar, all-you-can-eat Super Bowl party at Barrel (613 Pennsylvania Ave. SE)
- Avery’s Bar and Lounge at 1370 H St. NE will have drink and wing specials until 7 p.m.
- Sol Mexican Grill at 1251 H St. NE will have happy hour specials all day Sunday
- The Ugly Mug at 723 8th St. SE has food and drink specials planned during and after the game
- The Big Stick at 20 M St. SE in Navy Yard is having a pig roast on Sunday with all-you-can-eat pork and sides for $8
- Also in Navy Yard, Due South at 301 Water St. SE will show the game on all of their TV’s with food and drink specials starting at 6:30 p.m.
Know of other Super Bowl specials and parties in the area? Let us know in the comments and we’ll add them to our list.
Photo via Twitter/ Union Pub